Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Hump Day!!!

Happy Hump Day....or should I say Happy Rump Day?!!!






Banks has quite an obsession with night lights. If he sees one plugged in, he hightails it to the light and tries to rip it out of the socket and chew on it. The other night, I had just changed his diaper and he got away from me so I thought I'd take advantage of the moment and get some pictures of that sweet, wrinkly little booty!!!

These next pics are random ones from last night. We always try to get pictures of Bailey smiling, which is ridiculously hard to do because she is such a busy little girl! Anyways, we tried...once again, not very successful! At least we see her beautiful smile all day in person!!!
Bailey and Daddy...like I said, we tried!

Banks waving bye-bye...it's very easy to get a smile out of him!!!

This one is the winner...the closest I have to her smiling...if only she were looking at the camera!!!

Sassy little thing


Banks and Mommy...I could just eat him up!

This is what he usually enjoys doing to me


Banks and Daddy...two very handsome guys!!!

No comments: