I just realized I haven't done a blog since last September...oops! Guess I better get busy!!! I think Halloween is the first thing on the list to catch up with. We had a very fun Halloween this past year! The neighborhood we are in now is so family friendly, and the kids had a blast trick-or-treating and playing with their friends in the neighborhood. Right before Halloween, Bailey decided she would cut half of her hair off one afternoon. I'm not over exaggerating when I say half of her hair....I about had a heart attack. At first glance, I thought "I can save this"....after a closer look, I realized there was NO WAY!!! So that is why she all of a sudden has somewhat of a "bob" hairdo in these pictures! It has grown out a bit now, but it definitely took some getting used to! Anyways, Bailey decided to be a princess again (Cinderella this time), and when we saw this SWAT outfit, there was no question that it was perfect for Banks! He looked very tough!!!
Check out these fierce facial expressions...aren't you scared?!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment