Happy 2nd Birthday Bailey! We had a nice little party for Bailey on Christmas Eve with all of the family present (even Gigi was here from Nebraska). We ate some food, opened presents, and ate some cupcakes to celebrate Bailey turning 2! At two years old, Bailey is 90th percentile for her height, and 50th percentile for her weight. She is perfectly healthy, and absolutely beautiful! She has a very large vocabulary for a 2 year old, a very sweet spirit, and a bit of an obsession with things being in their correct place (as we are all fully aware of). She is growing up very quickly, and her personality is developing daily. We are so happy to have Bailey around each and every day to brighten up our lives. We love her dearly!!!
Adorable banner and cupcakes thanks to Aunt Stephy (a.k.a. "Fatty" as Bailey refers to her--good thing she doesn't take offense to it)!



Bailey's favorite part-CUPCAKES! She did great blowing out the candle, and she had no problem digging right in!






The two grandpas showing what it really takes to make it through 2 year old birthday parties (j/k--they loved every last minute of it)!
Uncle Ryan and Gigi playing with Bailey and her new toys
This was Gigi's first time to meet Banks. Like everyone else, she was very taken with him and he loved on her too!


The kids getting ready for bed so they could rest up for Christmas day festivities! I will post on Christmas day soon, and I also have some videos to put on here. Just try to be patient with me. I had almost 200 pictures and a few videos to sort through. Until then, I hope these will do!!!
1 comment:
So fun! I had put off posting on Bailey's birthday b/c I wasn't sure if you wanted my pics! It looks like you got lots of cute ones and pretty much the same stuff as I did anyway, but I had been meaning to ask you if you wanted them for your post(woops, sorry)I will def. get them printed for you and on a CD too!
Post a Comment