Well, we've made it through our first few days at home with Bailey and Banks, and as the doctor instructed us to do, we are taking things one day at a time! For the most part, Banks sleeps all the time which allows us to focus our attention on Bailey. I think she is getting used to the fact that Banks is here to stay. This morning, Ross got up with Bailey while I was feeding Banks, and he said she immediately said, "Momma, baby, night night" which shows us that she does realize that Banks is here and she thought we were still asleep...very cute! We plan on attempting to get pictures soon of Bailey and Banks together, but for now, here are some more of our new little one.
HOW PRECIOUS IS THIS?!!!
IT IS ALREADY TIME FOR HIM TO START LEARNING ABOUT NEBRASKA FOOTBALL...WE'VE GOT TO HAVE HIM PREPARED BEFORE AUGUST GETS HERE!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHOES IN THIS ONE...THEY'RE HUGE ON HIM, BUT I HAD TO AT LEAST GET THEM ON FOR A QUICK PICTURE!
LOVE THIS PICTURE...MY TWO MEN WHOM I LOVE DEARLY!
No comments:
Post a Comment