Sunday, March 14, 2010

Anxiously Awaiting...

     Well, we're just waiting for sweet little Banks to arrive!  I've been having a bit more intense contractions for the past few hours, but who knows if they will actually turn into the real thing or not!  We are definitely ready to meet the little guy, and I am absolutely ready to not be pregnant anymore!!!  I went through my "nesting" stage yesterday and kind of went crazy with cleaning, laundry, disinfecting things, organizing things, and even pulling weeds out front (who knows where that all came from)!  Bailey has of course been just as precious and sweet as always lately.  She now says "night, night", and "all gone" (with her hands in the "i don't know" position).  She is just the sweetest little thing with the best personality.  It will be very interesting to see how she reacts to having a little brother around.  If nothing comes of what I've been feeling tonight, I will see the doctor tomorrow for my regular appointment.  Until then, we wait...





No comments: