Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yes, it's true!

     Yes, the rumors are true!!!  There will be another member added to the Braithwait clan come the beginning of April.  Ross and I are expecting another little bundle of joy!  We are very excited!  We know that it will be a little rough at times, but it will also be wonderful to have 2 that close in age (they will be about 16 months apart by the way).  We've seen how Hannah and Bennett are attached at the hip and can entertain each other for hours at a time, and that is such a wonderful thing to have a best bud by your side at such a young age.  I haven't had an ultrasound or anything yet, so we'll keep everyone posted as we find out more details!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I just happened to click on your blog today and got such a fun surprise! Congratulations!!!! Man, those Braithwaits are multiplying like rabbits, huh? :) LOL

Can't wait to get all the updates.

Stephanie said...

You know we are so excited!!! Can't wait to meet little one- serisiously I know it seems crazy- but it is going to be SO FUN having all five of these munchkins so close!!! Never a dull moment...

Stephanie said...

And were there really rumors already?? Word travels fast- well I must say, THIS TIME I did keep my big trap shut!! =)

The Butler Family said...

I am so excited for ya'll!! What a wonderful blessing! Bailey will be a wonderful big sister!