Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kisses and Bubbles...

Bailey has a few new talents she's learned in the past week or so.  She likes to give us kisses (or should I say lick our cheeks), and she's learned to blow bubbles.  She will sometimes blow bubbles and spit everywhere for 3o minutes at a time.  It's actually quite funny because her face will turn bright red and she'll blow with all her might!  The only time it wasn't so great was when she was eating squash and she decided to blow bubbles and ended up getting the squash all over her face, in her eye, and in her hair.  I guess that's only the beginning of what's to come as far as messy eating habits go!  We were able to get pictures of her giving me kisses, but we haven't gotten the bubble blowing on film yet.


Bailey giving mommy kisses...so sweet!!!

She won't keep that little tongue in her mouth!

Mommy's turn to smooch those big cheeks!

Once again, the tongue!

She definitely gets her good looks from her daddy!

And here we have the tongue...anyone sense a pattern?

Blue jean baby!

Just chillin'

We love this look she gives us

Such a pretty little girl


Look at those legs!

2 comments:

The Butler Family said...

She is just precious!!! I hope to see ya'll again soon!

Stephanie said...

Tooo Cute!!!! And giev yourself more cresit dear- I think she is looking more like her momma aevery day!! For her- it's a win-win either way!!!