I am off work right now to take care of Bailey and spend as much time with her as I can. I will return to work (at Baptist Memphis Hospital) at the end of April. Although that will be extremely tough for me, I am comforted by the fact that she will be with family who all love her dearly. "Aunt Stephy," my mother, and my mother-in-law will all be caring for Bailey while I am at work. I must say that we are very lucky to have so many who are willing to help out.
I will put a few random pictures on here just for fun since this blog is just kind of an intro. Future posts will have more of a subject/theme. Enjoy!
One of our favorite pictures of her!
Daddy loves napping with Bailey!
The best feeling ever!
Bailey's favorite napping position!
Sad Bailey--so pitiful!
So pretty! She's growing up so fast!
1 comment:
I love the last two pics of Bailey- what a good pouty face she has, ahha. And in that last one- aw, she really is just getting so pretty!!!
Post a Comment